Monday, December 3, 2012

Mexican, A Venue, Sore Muscles, And More....

(1)
Friday night started off with this text conversation...

Los Tres Amigos. My favorite Mexican restaurant. The food is delicious, the prices are low....what else would you want? The best part of our dinner date... I got to load up on that amazing liquid gold that most know as queso. Ladies, I could drink queso out of a straw. J is trained so well that he knows to go easy on the chips and queso so I can stuff my face. That's true commitment right there!

(2)
J and I took a tour of our (if everything goes as planned) reception venue!
Hopefully we can get things official soon because I've been stressing over a venue. Then the real wedding planning can begin!

(3)
It's very rare that Justin and I do anything productive on the weekends. Weekends for us usually consist of napping and football, but we actually worked out on Saturday. I know, I was shocked too, but we gotta get these bods in tip-top wedding shape! After expressing my concern about keeping future thunder thighs away and toning up my legs and butt, Justin thought it would be a great idea to show me the Super 7 workout. When he told me it was 7 squat exercises in 7 minutes, I was laughing on the inside. It couldn't be that hard....
....oh it's hard! Jillian Michael's has nothing on the Super 7.
I walked around like a 90-year-old grandma all day Sunday. I seriously almost crawled up the stairs of my apartment. On the upside, my butt and thighs should be cellulite free!

(4)
The church that Justin and I go to is (thankfully, a blessing from the Big Man above) right down the street from an Ulta. So of course, I asked Justin if we could swing by Ulta on our way home. I told him he didn't have to come in with me, making it seem like I was being nice and saving him from the pain of being around so much femininity, when really I just didn't want him to see how much I was going to spend.
 And I didn't even let myself check out the good stuff. Has anyone tried the NYX bronzer? I've heard only great things, and when I saw the price tag, I knew it was just calling my name. 

How was your weekend?

 

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like you had a fun weekedn! Mexican food sounds AMAZING right now. :)

Blue Dog Belle said...

Aww... how sweet is he. You're a lucky gal!

Kalie said...

Love that you left Justin in the car. I ran in this weekend too, and left Bri in the car while I shopped.

Crossing my fingers the venue works out for you, it looks pretty!

Jena Roach said...

Aw! Yay for fun date nights with your man. We love Mexican!

And I'm a sucker for beauty products. Tell me how that bronzer is!

Erin said...

Oh Mexican food. That right there is the way to my heart. Sign my up for meand mex at that venue while you're at it.

Helene said...

mexican food is the greatest! looks like you got some good beauty products! jealous!

Alyssa @ Sweet Shangrila said...

I can't stay away from Ulta either... it's dangerous every time! That venue is gorgeous!!