Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hump Day Pins

It wouldn't be Hump Day without a little Pinterest. Link up with Michelle to share your favorite pins!


 

{Four Strand Braid. I need to learn how to do this!}

{King Nugget}
 

{I would go to any party serving mini bottles of Moscato with straws}

{Lace headband. I would probably look ridiculous, but it looks so cute on her.}

{DIY Message Coffee Mugs. WANT!}

{Pretty! MAC's Cut A Caper Lipstick}

{Fall Perfection}

{Get it together...}

{My own Secret Garden? I think so}

{Chevron Knuckle Ring. LOVE!}

{Flowers in mason jars}

{Word}

Happy Hump Day! This chick has to run. I've had my Crest white strips on too long and I'm pretty sure they're burning a hole through my gums. Beauty is pain, right?! Peace, Love & White Teeth.

11 comments:

julia rose. said...

I need a pug in my pug life ASAP!! And Tyrone seriously needs to get it together- love it!

Alicia Marie said...

I told my hubby I want him to buy me a bunch of those mini Moscatos for after I have the baby, the straws make them so much cuter! Those mugs are too cute. "Pug Life" HAHHAHA Awesome!

Amber said...

Love these pins. The coffee mugs are adorable, loving that fall outfit and I need a pug in my life

Unknown said...

Love those mugs & the lipstick & the outfit! Great pins!

Molly said...

OMG prince puppy is sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Omg! I'm dying at the Tyrone picture! Hilar.

Chloe said...

I'm right with you girl...I would go to any party with mini moscato too! lol. Love your pins!

Unknown said...

those mini wine bottles are toooo cute! i'll drink wine from a straw any day of the week!:)

happy wednesday!

xoxo, sarah grace

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

great pins lover! the puppy w the crown is too cute! i LOVE that lace headband...i need it!

The Management said...

I want that chevron knuckle ring in the worst way! it's so awesome!

Erin said...

I LOVE THESE! Lace headband, yes. Chevron knuckle ring, yes. KIN NUGGET OH HELL YES!