Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket 

Dear FiancĂ©,  AHHH I can't believe we've been engaged for almost a week! It still doesn't feel real. I am so blessed to be marrying such an amazing man. Thank you for loving me and choosing me. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Dear Babies, The daycare closes in a month, at the most, and I'm so scared for you. I'm sorry that the "community" thinks it's better for you to go to some random daycare and eventually fall through the cracks. It's not fair. Ugh, and now I'm crying. I'd adopt you all in a heartbeat. Dear Washtenaw County Head Start, Let's do everyone a favor. Accept my application and hire me without an interview. Please and thank you. I need at-risk children in my life to feel complete. Dear Jeweler, I'm expecting a call today letting me know my ring is done being sized. I'll be in to pick it up after work. GRACIAS! Dear Birchbox, Stillllll waiting for my box. I changed my mailing address long before you shipped my September box and you still sent it to my old house. Sweet life. Dear Self, I know getting used to a new "home" is difficult, but I would really appreciate a full night rest. I'm over waking up every couple of hours. Dear Readers, Thank you so much for all of your kind words and wishes on my I Said Yes post. I responded to most of you, but not all (I'm sorry!) and of course, you no-reply bloggers. So this is just a big THANK YOU! It meant so much to read all of those kind comments during such a wonderful time in life. You all are amazing!

8 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

You are such an inspiration to those kids! They better just hand you that job ... interviews are no fun. I just had an internal interview. Not a fan. You'll do great though!

Oh and that ring! Goooorgeous!

Alicia Marie said...

I never got used to the word "fiance"...luckily we got married under 2 months after Laz proposed, because "husband" is waaaay easier to say! :) I hope your job outlook stays positive hun, and I feel so horrible for the little ones, I hope they continue to have a safe joruney through life. :/

Erin said...

All your bloggy friends will give your references! We can all tell just through your blog how great you are with those kids.

Oh and don't bother going to get your ring. I picked it up yesterday for myself to wear while pushing babes around Manhattan so that I stop getting dirty looks from people who think I'm some knocked up 16 year old unmarked chick

Stephanie said...

My birchbox got lost in the move - I updated my address and everything too. But I contacted them and they were awesome, and are sending me October's for free! Just let them know if it doesn't find you.

The Best of Both Worlds said...

You are so cute! I love reading your blog! My birchbox was super late this month!

Vanessa said...

Yay so happy for you - I got engaged in May this year and it's been such a fantastic time, enjoy!! :-)


Vanessa x
www.vanessaeves.com

Unknown said...

congrats on your engagement! i got married last summer, so i know this must be a super busy/exciting time for you! also, i just went through the same thing with birchbox when i moved, and i never got one of my boxes :( hope you have better luck! new follower!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Is it weird calling him your fiancé?! Ahhh