Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week in Instagram

So I started off the month of July determined to participate in Photo a Day July. Yeah...nope! I think I've only remembered to take pictures for two days. Regardless, I'm still Instagramming my life away, so before I go park it poolside, here's a look into my life this past week, Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!

Username: @jenna__anne (two underscores)


Why yes, my Erin Condren planner did arrive yesterday! Make sure to stop by on Monday to read all about how in love with it I am.

**If you haven't yet entered my e.l.f. Studio Creme Eyeliner and $15 Target GC Giveaway yet, click here to do so! There are only two days left, so don't miss out!!**

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha told you the photo challenge is impossible!

Lyzz said...

Those kids are so cute!! What is your job?