Monday, May 21, 2012

Week in Review Instagram Style

Normally, I would have a full-fledged post for a Monday, but since the weekend isn't over (thank you Memorial Day!) here's a mini-post to hold you all over until tomorrow. Here's a little recap of my week (nothing too exciting) via Instagram.

Follow Me! My username is jenna__anne. (That's two underscores ya'll)

 
On Tuesday, Justin and I were going to get Dairy Queen (my absolutely favorite) when we drove past this little guy. I live out in the boondocks by a bunch of swamp land and turtles are always crossing the road in the summertime. So I've taken it upon myself to be a turtle rescuer. No one likes a run over turtle in the middle of the road. I know, I know, I'm a great person. 


 
This is what I get to see on my runs. And this is also why I cannot run inside. Why be bored to tears and stare at a nasty wall when you're dying when you can look at all this beauty! And yes, that is a deer hiding in the trees on the bottom right.

 
Charlie. My poor baby has been at the vet all week. He came home on Wednesday and had to go back Friday morning. I won't go into details since you all probably don't care to hear about a cat and his urinary tract infection, but it was pretty bad! Can't wait until this male diva gets home on Tuesday. I didn't realize what a crazy cat lady I am until he got sick. So sad of me...


 
My babies! We had a cookout on Friday for the little one's and spent plenty of time outside. We cleaned out the outdoor playhouse for them and hooked a sprinkler up for them to run through. I'm sure their mothers were thrilled we let them get soaking wet with their tennis shoes on...oh well! I love my job and I love my kiddos more than anything!

 
I got to spend plenty of time with my handsome boyfriend this weekend. We celebrated his brothers birthday Friday evening, had a picnic dinner at the local Metropark on Saturday, and spent plenty of time soaking up the sun at the beach on Sunday. Justin has quite the baseball tan going on thanks to all his coaching, so his not so tan areas got extra crispy. Oops! 


Maybe next week I'll make an appearance in my Instagram pictures. I guess I'm not one for taking pictures of myself... but I'll work on it! Heck, I need to work on taking more pictures, period! I promise next week will be better.

Yay for a paid day off! I'm excited to spend some quality time with my best cousin, Cara today! Lunch at Panera and soaking up the rays by the pool is my kind of day. I hope you're all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!

xoxo, J

No comments: