Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting


Let's do it girls! Link up with Michelle to share in the Pinteresting fun!

I need this porch. Gorgeous!
 

Fluff ball of a nugget. Oh. My. Wordddd.
 

Take me there.
 

Mini Caprese Salad. Always reminds me of summertime.
 

DIY spray painted trash can as a table. Super cute!
 

Organize. Organize. Organize!
 

Loving the bright colors.
 

Mason jar lanterns.
 

What I wouldn't do for this bathroom. It's a dream!


Happy Wednesday ladies!

xoxo, J

9 comments:

Christine said...

Love all your pins! And that porch is to die for, so pretty!

Megan Wadsworth said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could just upload those pins right into our houses?

Ashley said...

That dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalie said...

That cupboard organization is perfect, I just may have to give it a try in some of mine! Also love the big black framed mirror.

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I love those light fixtures in the first picture. So elegant!!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

Oh my goodness, that dog makes me melt!! SO cute!

Kaleido Mind said...

love the mini caprese salad--so cute!!

Giovanna said...

Super cute pins! Loving that spray painted trashcan table! Too cute!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Kate said...

Love your pins!