Thursday, May 24, 2012

Currently...

I was stalking Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect and saw that she has a fun link up going on. If you know me, then you know I'm always up for a link up (that sounds scandalous) so I'm excited about this one! Link up with Jenn if you want to join the cool kids.



current book(s):

 Don't judge me. I love me some LC and I love an easy, summer read!

current playlist:
(Please, don't mind the random list of new & old songs)

Princess of China - Coldplay feat. Rihanna
American Honey - Lady Antebellum (ultimate summer song)
Sombody That I Used to Know - Gotye
Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars
Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
We Are Young - Fun (thought I'd be over this song by now...NOPE!)
Dancin' Away With My Heart - Lady Antebellum
Payphone - Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa 
Wild Ones - Flo Rida feat. Sia
Even If It Breaks Your Heart - Eli Young Band

current color:

 Essie's Tart Deco (left) on my fingers and Essie's Watermelon (right) on my toes

current food:

 Tostitos Hint of Limes...all day, errday

current favorite show(s):

 Real Housewives of Orange County
Keeping up with the Kardashian
Giuliana and Bill
Duck Dynasty (don't knock it till you watch it! HIGH-larious)

current needs:
A major back massage! Picking up toddlers all day, every day isn't easy!

current triumphs:
I've been really consistent with running lately. This is HUGE for me considering I hate working out more than I hate nuts (which I am highly allergic to, FYI)

current banes of my existence:
The fact that I am going on my second summer of being a full-time working woman. I know I talked about this in my Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday post yesterday, but I'm so annoyed that I have to post it again. Why can't I be super rich and never have to work a summer in my life?!? 

current celebrity crush:

{via}
My man, David Beckham. He could use a hair cut these days and might as well shave off that hideous mustache, but he's still looking pretty good. 

current blessing:
Definitely the fact that my overweight cat who just spend two nights at the vet isn't diabetic. Who has the money to shoot up a fat cat with insulin every single day?
current indulgence:

 Someone I work with decided to be "nice" and bring back a HUGE box full of white chocolate covered pretzels from Food Gatherers (where we get all the food we feed the kiddos). Ummm...I ate a TON yesterday!

current outfit:
I'm still wearing my workout clothes and they're not that cute so no pictures. And no, I don't work out in the morning. I just cheat and write my blog posts the night before. Yes, I am the freak-o-nature that writes 'yesterday' when I'm really writing about something I just did. Now you know my secrets.
current mood:
Pretty fricken happy. Bordering on the obnoxious side, but I'd rather be obnoxious than a Debbie Downer!
current favorite quote:

{via}

current wishlist item:

{via}
current favorite product:

{via}
 Maybelline Lipstick in Coral Crush. In love with this color right now.
(I couldn't get a good picture on my really great iPhone camera so I stole one from my friend, Google)


xoxo, J

11 comments:

BrieAshly said...

I have that lipstick but in Coral Gleam and I LOVE it!

Kalie said...

I write my posts the night before too, so much easier that way. I'm sure we aren't the only one. Those pretzels look delish, chocolate covered ones are my weaknesses for sure!

Christine said...

Tart deco is one of my favorite colors for my nails! And I've been lusting over the MK watch too! I

Erin said...

Holy crap attack that is the same exact playlist that I have been shuffling through. AND I watch all of those shows except for Duck Dynasty (?) What the hell on wheels is that?

Jenna said...

Only the funniest/random/weird show ever! It's about this heavily bearded, redneck family who made millions off of selling duck calls. I thought my boyfriend was out of his mind when he first wanted to watch it but I die every episode.

J and A said...

I love your whole list! David is my BF - even my hubby is ok with it. :) You nail colors are so pretty. My hubby is obsessed with Duck Dynasty, makes me laugh!!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I love LC too, but I haven't read any of her books, I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it!

Dreaming of Chanel said...

Such a lovely post ! I love Lauren Conrad too !! xx
Following you sweetie - it would be great if we could stay in touch :)
Andrea - www.dreamingofchanel.com

Sarah said...

Oh I have two of LC's books and read one but never got around to the second....guess I need to put that on the summer to do list : ) Love your tv show choices too as I am never one to turn down a reality show, but so sad for some reason I don't get the channel for Gulianna and Bill on my tv : (

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

This is a fun linkup! I just got that Essie peach polish! I'm obsessed w yogurt covered pretzels!

I'm having an accessories giveaway on my blog, check it out if you haven't yet!

Xo Kelly

Tami said...

I've read the first two books by LC and I thought they were pretty good! I definitely need to continue the series. Those yogurt covered pretzels look amazing. I would never be able to stop eating them!